- The W1MWV repeater is located atop Mt. Cranmore in North Conway, NH
- If you are in the area and want to listen in or join in conversations set your radio for 145.450 with a negative offset and a PL Tone of 100hz
- Check out the repeater on Echo Link: KB1EZJ-R, node: 671954
- Upcoming meeting on December 11th, 2014 at 6:00PM at the Conway Public Library, all are welcome!
- Have something you want to post in the News feed or our Club Activities page? Send an e-mail to Rich, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit our Facebook and Twitter page: http://www.facebook.com/w1mwv and http://twitter.com/w1mwv and add post about your amateur radio experiences. Members and visitors are welcome!
- Check out our new file storage website with additional pictures and ham radio downloads, http://files.w1mwv.com.
- Need equipment repaired? Jim, W1KJ, has recommended Martyn Gregory, AD5VB. Contact Jim at email@example.com for more information.